Help Us Raise Money For Buena Vista Elementary!
Welcome to the BV Jamboree's Barnyard Bingo square payment page. The event is on Saturday, April 28, 2018 from 12:00pm - 4:00pm.
Event Details: Our BV Field will be divided into 1,000 individual squares that we are selling for $25.00 each. Each square purchased will be randomly assigned by a computer to a spot on the Bingo Board on the painted field. A Barnyard Animal will be led onto the field and whichever square the animal lays the "pie" will win a fabulous cash prize up to $4,000.00.
All cash or check square purchases must be submitted to the BV office by Thursday, April 26th at 3:00PM. Online purchases can be made until Thursday, April 26th midnight.
Thanks for your support, and we'll see you at the Jamboree!
Barnyard Bingo - Official Rules
This is a fundraising event sponsored by the Buena Vista PTA, a nonprofit organization, to raise money for programs benefiting our students.
* Squares will be sold for $25 each.
* The BV field will be divided into 1000 equal squares (or the number of squares sold)
Grand Prize is up to $4,000 for the winning square – this is the first square in which the Barnyard Friend places their “pie.” The amount of the Grand Prize depends on the number of squares sold. Grand Prize of $4000 amount is contingent upon more than 900 tickets being sold. The Grand Prize will be reduced as follows to ensure an appropriate percentage goes to the non-profit organization.
o 0-500 squares sold $1,500 grand prize
o 501-700 squares sold $2,500 grand prize
o 701-900 squares sold $3,200 grand prize
o 901-1000 squares sold $4,000 grand prize
* Square number placement will be randomly assigned after all 1000 squares are sold or as late as April 26th, 2018.
* Need not be present to win. Winner will be notified by email or phone.
* Winner of Grand Prize must be at least 18 years of age.
* All qualifying squares must be accompanied by the full payment amount when turned in to BV to be eligible.
* ALL Judges Decisions are final!!
Winner will be notified the week following the event and will be paid via check.
The page you requested is extra sensitive and requires that you retype your password before you can access it.
Editing bidder numbers should be done by a single administrator.
Use extreme caution if you have already locked in and/or printed preassigned bid numbers for your guests.
Be aware that most actions on this page will renumber your items!